3399Re: Crude

    Sep 5, 2005
      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Hithcalen <hithcalen@y...> wrote:
      > Nuclear seems to be the answer to oil problem. As said Steiner, the
      more spiritualized the world will be the more nucrear energy production
      there will be.

      Thanks for replying to the subject. I'm interested in the topic of
      nuclear energy, but am curious as to how Steiner could have
      referenced "nuclear energy production" when nuclear energy wasn't
      discovered until the 1930s. His statement was spiritual in nature,
      wasn't it? Or are you telling me he was speaking about the production
      of nuclear energy in terms of energy production (nuclear power plants
      that unleash atomic energy)?

      That would be incredible.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic