3374Motley Crude

    Aug 31, 2005
      I'll admit I have a chip on my shoulder concerning "new agers," despite
      the fact that I count myself among their numbers worldwide. That's my
      dichotomy. That's who I am. Love me or hate me. I don't care. I
      don't like new agers. They're phony and irritating. Of course there
      are exceptions, thank God. That's why I'm here.

      My animosity is due in large part to having been exposed, ad nauseum,
      to the new age movement. Early in my life I was involved in Unity,
      later the Ramtha school in Yelm. I watched as my church devolved from
      a respectable, open-minded organization at the forefront of the new age
      movement, to a virtual lunatic asylum filled with empty headed
      liberals, sensualists, anarchists and conspiracy nuts. I mean, you
      have to laugh. It's hilarious. Instead of books on Christ, the gift
      shop is filled with books on foot message, Tantric sex, extremist
      environmentalism, and insipid 1990s globalism.

      My job is to be a flame thrower upon the new age movement, in order to
      burn away the false ideals that have obscured the truth and the power
      of this movement and why it exists.