3281Revelations 12:16

    Jul 8, 2005
      I've been wrestling with REV. 12:16 for quit some time now, trying to
      figure out the meaning to this passage: "And the earth helped the
      woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood
      which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

      The earth succeeds through non-action. By merely opening her mouth
      and swallowing the flood she saves the Spiritual Woman from the vile
      current of thought streaming from the Dragon. Here is the power of
      the eternal feminine. The earth succeeds by holding back.

      Non-action is not necessarily impudence; in the East it is an
      expression of power---power coming from moral rather than action-
      oriented principles. We resist the Dragon by keeping our passions in
      check, holding back, resisting the foul, profane, murderous stream of
      thought entering our world through Ahrimanic expression forms.

      Nonetheless the Dragon is not defeated. After the earth swallows the
      flood the Ahrimanic principle enters the void or sphere surrounding
      the Earth; this void is a principle of dual significance, both good
      and evil, connected to the Quabalistic idea of AIN---nothingness, but
      a nothingness that is mostly subliminal and unaware, lacking
      intellectual comprehension of itself. In essence it is the abyss in
      which the Ahrimanic principle incubates and develops like a fetus
      before fully manifesting in material form.

      We could say, then, that the Beast is a sublimation of the Dragon.
      It was created from the flood (the current of thought) spewing from
      the Dragon's mouth; the flood was swallowed; it entered the ABYSS
      state, and the Beast emerged from the ABYSS like a gigantic Godzilian
      sea creature of monstrous proportions. The Beast is the vehicle that
      the Dragon uses to wield his vengeance against the Spiritual Woman
      and her seed who "keep the commandments of God, and have the
      testimony of Jesus Christ."

      "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and
      they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who
      is able to make war with him?" [REV. 13:4]

      This seven-headed, ten-horned beast is a fantastic metaphor in the
      exciting, symbolic opera called the Book of Revelations; but this
      Event may also have a material-physical component that reverberates
      outside the mythological sphere. The Beast, evangelists say,
      represents the actual governmental force that controls and regulates
      religious/cultural life. Most intellectuals, on the other hand, say
      the Beast is merely a poetic symbol that should be interpreted
      metaphorically. Regardless who is right, the psychological forces are
      present in our contemporary culture to save the 21st century from the
      symptoms of Late Civilization. We can either be defeated by the ABYSS
      or overthrow the ABYSS by battling its monstrous creations that
      threaten to drag us down into the void
      of self destruction.

      On such "monstrous creation" is the Islamization of Europe. This
      must stop. Already England has suffered what will be one in a long
      series of string of attacks by the "religion of peace." Instead of
      pink teddy bears and insipid candle light vigils, we should see the
      men of England stand up and enact laws that will stop the flood of
      illegal immigration.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic