3218Re: [steiner] Re: Links

  • LilOleMissy
    Jun 5, 2005

      http://www.steinerbooks.org/detail.html?id=1855841622

      > 1. Knowledge ofthe Supersensible and Riddles of the
      > Human Soul
      > 2. The Mystery of the Double: Geographic Medicine
      > 3. Behind the Scenes of External Events I
      > 4. Behind the Scenes of External Events II
      > 5. Individual Spirit Beings and the Constant
      > Foundation of the Universe I
      >
      > 6. Individual Spirit Beings and the Constant
      > Foundation of the
      > Universe II
      >
      > 7. Individual Spirit Beings and the Constant
      > Foundation of the
      > Universe III

      Thank you for going to so much trouble. I do have the
      St. Gallen lectures, and feel the second of those two
      to be the most informative regarding the Double. This
      doesn't detract from the first, however, which is also
      amazing! Now I'll have to scrounge to see about the
      others in this series! It seems to me that more and
      more often I find "rearranged series" of lectures, and
      that keeps us on our toes!

      Cheers!
      Sheila

      This message is composed of 100% recycled electrons.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic