3210Re: [steiner] Re: Links

  • LilOleMissy
    Jun 2, 2005
      --- classiquepair <classiquepair@...> wrote:
      > I just bought a newer book of Steiner lectures that
      > might interest the
      > conspiracy nuts who post messages in this group
      > about Steiner's links
      > to...to...whatever.
      >
      > "Secret Brotherhoods and the Mystery of the Human
      > Double."
      >
      > How's that?
      >
      > (Let's not tell these guys that they won't find what
      > they think
      > they're looking for in this book, but in the process
      > they might
      > actually read something BY Steiner instead of things
      > ABOUT Steiner. ;) .)

      Classiquepair, would you be so kind as to post the
      dates of these lectures? The Doppleganger is a
      fascinating subject, and one I've encountered in my
      career. Unfortunately, I've never been able to feel
      I've ever had an adequate grasp, so to say, of this
      Being. An added plus most definitely is that
      apparently these lectures you mention are BY Steiner!
      Hooray!!!!

      Sheila

      This message is composed of 100% recycled electrons.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic