2807Re: [steiner] TALKING POINTS ON CERTAINTY

  • s
    Sep 3, 2004

      > ** Therefore faith is a necessary and natural element in life.
      > Through faith we establish a state of trust in our moments of
      > certainty.

      "...Hope is the sister of Faith. Shed thy passions and thy errors in
      order to study the mysteries of true science and the key will be given
      thee; then a ray of divine light will break from the occult sanctuary
      in order to dissipate the shadows of thy future and show thee the way
      to hapiness...

      whatever may happen in life, never injure the flower of hope and thou
      wilt gather the fruits of faith."
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic