2797Hello

  • KevinDockery
    Aug 21, 2004
      Hello,
      I am Kevin Dockery the Director of the Foundation for the Advancment
      of Human Knowledge. I am new to this group, and I would like to
      introduce myself. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to training
      the mind and the development of our latent human capacities. I wish
      to become friends with the members of this group so that I may serve
      when it is time for me to serve, and learn when it is time for me to
      learn. I do not profess to know it all. Neither am I professing to
      be a master. I, however, am professing that when it comes to tapping
      into the hidden capacties of your heart I get to be one of the best.
      I am open to anyone who has something to offer.

      Sincerly,
      Kevin Dockery (The Director of the Foundation for the Advancement of
      Human Knolwedge. www.fahk.org.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic