2793Re: [steiner] Strader Machine

  • Hithcalen
    Aug 17, 2004

      It seems that there is 2 way to explore the etheric world with occult tecnology :

      The first one is the vibration /ondulatory theory or may have relation with outside etheric forces, The second is more an occult way and seems to deal with inside human etheric forces.

      I'am not realy involved in practical occult tecnology Dr Starmann, but if you could give me some more information about this subject I will be very pleased because I'am trying to plan an Occult tecnology research group, based on the Strader Machine first.

      Indeed if you know other tecnology devices as the Cayce Machine  and give me some more information about it...

      Do you Yahoo!?