2541Re: Ch. 6 Pt. 1 -Results of Initiation: The 8-Fold Path

  • Sarah Ford Elliott (Unison)
    Jan 5, 2004
      In his lectures of Luke's Gospel Steiner speaks about how, in the next stage
      of Earth's evolution people will be able to develop the capacities of the 8
      fold path out of themselves without ever being taught about it. Obviously,
      this is not going to be a clear cut thing, some people are already able to
      do this, some to a lesser extent as well. If you look at History as well,
      although there are still many bad things happening in the World, you can see
      an overall development of compassion - even if you compare it with people's
      attitudes at the beginning of the last century.

      I've never read it explicitly stated, but does Steiner propose the idea
      that, when enough people have reached a certain stage of evolution the rest
      of humanity will move on because we are all part of a "whole" and therefore
      the minority spiritually influences the majority?

      Yours,
      Sarah FE