2297Re: [steiner] Re: The List-

  • lilolemissy
    Dec 3, 2003
      Hello, Plong,

      Welcome on board and thank you for writing. As you've noticed, there are quite a few on the list involved with Waldorf et al, and we can't ever find too many going into such a wonderful aspect of Anthroposophy!

      I'm interested in your science pursuits, too, and wonder if you might be into the type of technology involved with computers. There seem to be more and more APs involed in technologies of all sorts - Hooray!

      Thanks for writing and for the intro! :)

      Cheers,

      Sheila
      hello everybody,

      Just want everyone to know that I am no spammer. I have been following your
      discussions all along.

      My interest is on science and technology. I took a one-year holistic science
      course at Schumacher College ,UK. I also spent some time working in a
      Biodynamic Garden for four months and visiting Camphill communities. I am
      currently enrolled in a Waldorf teacher training course in London.

      I have read most of Steiner's lectures on the sciences and his ideas on the
      three-fold social order. I find his lecture on World Economy very
      interesting. There are a number of people who are promoting his economic
      ideas both in the grassroots level and on the academic arena like Nicanor
      Perlas in South East Asia and Christopher Budd in the UK.

      All the best,

      plong

      Search the archives of the group at:

      Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at: