2242Re: The List-

  • Joel
    Nov 25, 2003
      Julie
      I find it common among people beginning to wade through the works of
      Steiner to have the long periods of "processing". I think you will
      find that as you progress, this processing time will become
      progressively shorter until you are working on three or four
      lectures/books at the same time, reading every day several times a
      day. :) Keep at it!
      Joel

      --- In steiner@yahoogroups.com, Julie H <dragonfliesaredancing@y...>

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic