2210Re: [steiner] The List-

    Nov 20, 2003
      In a message dated 11/20/2003 7:05:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, radistasi@... writes:

      Starman,

      I know that this list is public but a possible solution to spammers is to ask new comers to list some of the books they have read on Anthroposophy and to ask them to write you a short essay on their particular interest in Anthroposophy.

      In other words there needs to develop a means to weed out spammers before they join the group.

      rick distasi

      *******Well, I'm going to do something like that---namely, note and inquire of new members joining. In the past few weeks, for instance, we've had new members:

      Renee Lattimore    (in late October)---- and then in November:
      Brent Wilson of Kansas City
      "Dragonfliesare dancing"
      G. Renquist
      "biblia1703" from the U.K.
      "Dianatomi16"
      "Vindexeuropa" and
      "plongplong0525". (The last one I suspect is another spammer.)

      Why don't you all introduce yourselves and say what you're interested in seeing on this group?

          And by the way, another reminder: Christmas is approaching (Advent starts Nov. 30th), and we traditionally take a book to study together for the 12 Holy Nights here. What might people be interested in reading together?