2208Re: [steiner] The List-

    Nov 20, 2003
      In a message dated 11/19/2003 11:22:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, mtelford@... writes:

      I look forward to receiving enlightened thoughts from the group, but more
      and more I am disappointed when I 'down tools' (stop working) to open up the
      email program, to find the rubbish (I'm talking about the porn). The rubbish
      is almost now on par with the legimate posts.

      MT

      *******Well, you'll find it on every other list also. But I think you've hit on the reason it stands out----because hardly anyone is using the group for anything, It would just be background noise if it was one item among hundreds.

         I've been a bit busy myself, but surely there's something over 100 other people interested in anthroposophy would like to talk about?