2202Re: [steiner] The List-

  • lilolemissy
    Nov 19, 2003
      In a message dated 11/19/2003 1:36:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, social_artist@... writes:

      This group is obviously now on the official list for
      advertisers, and it's getting out of hand.

      Dr. Starman-

      I'm wondering if there is some sort of feature that
      enables people to view what's written in this
      newsgroup but requires an authorization from the
      administrator of the list in order to post.

      Thank you-
      George
      *******The latest spammers who joined and sent mail to the group have been removed. As I said before, the only way I know to prevent it entirely is to require all messages to be approved by me before they go through, but I'd rather not do that. I'd think that a few ads are the price we pay for no censorship here.

      Dear Listmates,

      We never know when a "seed" might be planted into a soul. I feel the possibility of planting an Anthroposophical seed to hopefully sprout even years or lifetimes into the future, exists under any and all conditions. Dr. Starman is so correct in his assessment, and we surely can delete unwanted
      postings from our Steiner list using our very own common sense.

      Cheers for the Sanctity of Freedom of Thought,

      Sheila

       - Those who cannot hear the music think that the dancer is mad.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic