2200Re: [steiner] The List-

    Nov 19, 2003
      In a message dated 11/19/2003 1:36:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, social_artist@... writes:

      This group is obviously now on the official list for
      advertisers, and it's getting out of hand.

      Dr. Starman-

      I'm wondering if there is some sort of feature that
      enables people to view what's written in this
      newsgroup but requires an authorization from the
      administrator of the list in order to post.

      Thank you-
      George

      *******The latest spammers who joined and sent mail to the group have been removed. As I said before, the only way I know to prevent it entirely is to require all messages to be approved by me before they go through, but I'd rather not do that. I'd think that a few ads are the price we pay for no censorship here.