1768Re: [steiner] The Akashic Ether

    Jul 21, 2003
      tma4cbt@... writes:
      Dear Group,
      Took a small step towards reading the Akashic Ether this week ---and
      may I stress, it was a very small step.  I've always been a decent
      dreamer on the grounds that I remember my dreams quite easily.  But a
      couple nights ago, I went a step further:  I successfully read a
      numerical configuration.  The number 15 lit up the ether out of which
      my dream was made, which I call the Akashic Ether:  that undulating
      soul-spiritual substance of universal intelligence.  Had the number
      been longer than two digits, say 10043, reading it and remembering it
      would have been far more difficult.  This is because numerical
      expressions appear as if they are written backwards in the psychic
      ether, and not only backwards but sometimes scrambled.  For instance,
      10043 may look like 34001 or 00134, etc.  The same applies with
      words.  Whole sentences appear before me, yet when I make a conscious
      effort to read the words they become extremely difficult to organize
      in my consciousness.
      Dreaming in KC,
      Mathew Morrell
      http://www.kcpost.net/

      *******There are some things you can also try to become more aware there: one is to simply look at your hands and see the fingers, their lines, your nails, etc. Then look at everything else.
          Another is to look up at the sky, at the stars if it is nighttime. Or if you know how to recognize different trees and plants, look at the plant life there.
         Beings may also show you texts with information, and you can work at recognizing what it says, or what they say to you.
         The goal, however, is simply to become aware in the dream state that you are dreaming. Everything becomes different after that becomes a constant occurrance.