      Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 2:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [steiner] Soul Calendar

      Dear MT,

      I have Steiner's "The Last Address" of 28 September 1924 as a thin book in itself. At one time, I had posted the entire lecture in the archives of this list, although I am now unable to find it but I am perhaps not looking thoroughly enough. Please let me know if you are unable to find it, since I can send it via email.

      Regards,

      Sheila

      Firstly let me just say hello to everyone in this group. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am trying to locate Steiners very last address 28th September 1924, to members. Would anyone know the book that it may be in? I have checked all of the Karmic Relationship volumes with no success.

      I would greatly appreciate any help.

      Thanking you in advance

      M. T.

      Post to steiner@egroups.com