1666Re: [steiner] Soul Calendar

  • LilOleMissy
    Apr 30, 2003
      Dear MT,
      I have Steiner's "The Last Address" of 28 September 1924 as a thin book in itself. At one time, I had posted the entire lecture in the archives of this list, although I am now unable to find it but I am perhaps not looking thoroughly enough. Please let me know if you are unable to find it, since I can send it via email.
      Firstly let me just say hello to everyone in this group. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am trying to locate Steiners very last address 28th September 1924, to members. Would anyone know the book that it may be in? I have checked all of the Karmic Relationship volumes with no success.
      I would greatly appreciate any help.
      Thanking you in advance
      M. T.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic