      Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 6:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [steiner] Which Gospel?

              Although I did not vote for it, I would bow to the will of the group.
      The book I have is The Gospel of St. John (period:)

      Since we cannot study the entire book in 12 days, I suggest we pick a chapter with images that we can meditate with at night or use to as a focus.  I am not attached to any particular chapter.

      Looking forward to what we will discuss.
      (hopefully we will decide soon, so I can read it before hand)

      MFV

      Post to steiner@egroups.com

      Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at: