155Re: [steiner] Which Gospel?

  • Morgan Vierheller
    Nov 30, 2000

      Sena wrote:

        (1)The Gospel of St. John
        (2)The Gospel of St.John and its Relations to the Other Three Gospels
      I cannot amend the poll without deleting all the votes already cast, so
      I must ask those who voted for this to specify which book they mean.

              Although I did not vote for it, I would bow to the will of the group.
      The book I have is The Gospel of St. John (period:)

      Since we cannot study the entire book in 12 days, I suggest we pick a chapter with images that we can meditate with at night or use to as a focus.  I am not attached to any particular chapter.

      Looking forward to what we will discuss.
      (hopefully we will decide soon, so I can read it before hand)

      MFV

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic