1448Re: [steiner] Re: link to book

  • Julie Heynssens
    Dec 13, 2002
      I plan on reading this book, too.

      I also have a question. I have heard a couple
      of people mention Steiner's spiritual exercises.
      In particular, they have mentioned doing the
      something everday at the same time. What is the
      purpose of this exercise and what are some of
      the other exercises? Thanks.

      Have Fun,

      Julie

      http://www.elib.com/Steiner/Books/GA008/English/index.php

      > ********It would certainly be simple to read this
      > book together for the 12
      > Holy Nights, since it's available online. In
      > addition, it's the only book
      > Steiner wrote about Jesus Christ and therefore
      > fundamental to all his
      > lectures on the Gospels. The Basic Books of
      > Anthroposophy are what we should
      > return to studying again and again. So, with only
      > ten days left to start, why
      > don't we just decide that's what we'll read
      > together?
      >
      > -Starman
      > http://www.DrStarman.net

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com