      Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 3:53 PM
      Subject: [steiner] Lazarus!!!

      hi, i'll introduce myself as the kind moderator of this group asked me. i'm argentinian, my first language is Spanish, and am 30. I'm a bookseller and a writer. Currently i'm writing a novel on the return of king Arthur. my characters - the reincarnations of Arthur, Merlin, Guinevere, etc - have to remember their former lives before they can act and do what they came here to do, and it was researching for my book that i came across rudolf steiner's fascinating idea of Lazarus and the beloved disciple in st john's gospel being the same guy. i read about it in steiner's lecture on this gospel. whoever knows anything about it please tell me!!!!!

      Y! Messenger en tu celular: probá el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger para SMS aquí
      Post to steiner@egroups.com

      Search the archives of the group at:

      Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

      Post to steiner@egroups.com

      Search the archives of the group at:

      Recommended books by Rudolf Steiner at:

      Y! Messenger en tu celular: probá el nuevo Yahoo! Messenger para SMS aquí

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic