1418Re: [steiner] Calendar of the Soul, Week 36 after Easter

    Dec 1, 2002
      DRStarman2001@... writes:
        >>   The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of Sagittarius from Dec. 1st to Jan. 4th in our era. The symbolic image of the 'Archer' done from Steiner's sketches & indications is inserted below...

      ******Isn't this bizarre? The image above was sunbstituted in transmission for the actual image of Sagittarius, hopefully shown below.  No idea where it came from.

          Hopefully this isn't a message from the universe that we're running a 'Mickey Mouse' operation here. ;->

         Today is the first Sunday of Advent, and I think it's a good time to reflect on if we want to do a group study for the Holy Nights, and if so, what we'd like to take up. I incline personally to think we shouldn't study anything about Minnie Mouse, but I'm open to suggestions.