1225Calendar of the soul North South link st

  • eurythmy
    Sep 26, 2002

      Dear Friends of the soul calendar,

      As we are embarking on the second half of the year, ~I am wondering how we relate to the second half of the planet - to say it crudely.

      Do I work on 27th week (26+1) thinking of the others who are in week 1 - and vice versa? This look like a great wheel always turning and turning. Is the world, that world just and only working like that, like a wheel, be it a prayer wheel?

      A part of me does not want to be cut in two that way: so sometimes I feel or I try to feel that I am going towards my beginnings of week one being in week 27 And having just left 26 I make inwardly that first step BACK towards my old beginning, feel near 26 when I try to go to 1.

       Perhaps having been through more of the cycles of the soul calendar I will be clearer about it.

      This is a question - or two - for me: what part of me wants to work this or that way? Will this bring me nearer an understanding of the relation of the soul calendar to the seasons and to the festivals which are strongly or loosely linked to the seasons. What do you think?

      I will have to live you to make some time to painting the calendar, may be I should try to translate it myself to go nearer it. Anyway, tomorrow some friends are doing in eurythmy the Michaelmas verse for the Speech School and I will visit them.

      Yours,

      Franky

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic