120Soul-Calendar-Correction

  • DocStarman@aol.com
    Nov 2, 2000
      Sorry, the interpretation of this week's mantram was in error; it was a
      paragraph from a previous week left in by accident. The right one is written
      below.

      THE CALENDAR OF THE SOUL

      The mantra in the original German and in English:

      Ich kann in Innern neu belebt

      Erfühlen eignen Wesens Weiten

      Und kraftefüllt Gedankenstrahlen

      Aus Seelensonnenmacht

      Den Lebensrätseln lösend spenden,

      Erfüllung manchem Wunsche leihen,

      Dem Hoffnung schon die Schwingen lähmte.

      I can in Inner newly alive

      Feel my own Essence widen

      And power-filled Thinking-rays

      Out of Soul's Sun-Might

      Life-Riddles loosening giving,

      Lending fulfillment to many Wishes

      Whose Hopes had had their wings lamed.

      This week's mantram:
      The season of Autumn is the Michaelmas time, in which we are meant to
      develop Self (inner)-consciousness instead of the Nature
      (outer)-consciousness we have had all Summer. This developing
      self-consciousness by last week had produced a powerful force in our
      soul-drives, which was sensed as a seed of future development going into the
      Autumn. This week, we feel this new force enlivening our inner selves and
      causing our being to widen out of its isolation within self into the wide
      world, and newly-empowered thinking finds itself able to solve what had been
      before seemingly-insoluable mysteries of life; which in turn leads to the
      feeling that many wishes, whose hopes of fulfillment we had given up on, we
      now see it will be possible to realize.

      *******Dr. Starman