1125Re: [steiner] Anthroposophy and Astrology

    Aug 6, 2002
      In a message dated 8/6/2002 6:14:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, alvesbarbosa@... writes:

      I think the Ego  takes place only after the third
      year. During that time another entity works in the
      body.
      That's exactly why Jesus Christ only preached for
      three years. The body cannot stand that sort of holy
      entity longer than three years.

      Pace amici
      God bless you all

      *******Yes, this is found in Steiner's book "The Spiritual Guidance of Man and Mankind". The "World Ego" lives in each child in the first three years. But although our Egos are not fully within the body, they are connected with it from the third week after conception anjd start becoming very active just before birth.