Up for sale is my white 1989 four-string XL-2a bass. I have owned it for seven years (bought from a Steinberger list member) and never gigged it. As much as Ispieg01
Maybe the trem could use a rebuilding, the frets crowned & polished and new set of strings. As long as the guitar hasn't experienced extremes of temperatureandyyak
I was wondering what 25 years in storage would do to this TT if anythingstublito
Be sure to check out our companion website at SteinbergerWorld.com. It's a compilation of all the info and insights we've gathered here: instructions, tips, FAQ's, detailed pics and links to a wide variety of resources.
So join in, and be (mostly) headless!
NOTE - All newer member posts require moderator approval. So please be patient when you submit as your thread may not be immediately published.
- Stringed Instruments
- Jun 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.