Thanks. Andy and Bernd, I got the right bearings from there. Best Regards, Aidan.chomayer
I'm pretty sure on the TT1 you need these bearings and pins: Bearing: http://www.mcmaster.com/#60355k851/=110d6w6 http://www.mcmaster.com/#60355k851/=110d6w6be13em
Wish I had a Type1 to help you out, but can safely say that those were made in US to English/SAE specs. The Type2 were made in Japan with metric measurments,andyyak
Be sure to check out our companion website at SteinbergerWorld.com. It's a compilation of all the info and insights we've gathered here: instructions, tips, FAQ's, detailed pics and links to a wide variety of resources.
So join in, and be (mostly) headless!
NOTE - All newer member posts require moderator approval. So please be patient when you submit as your thread may not be immediately published.
- Stringed Instruments
- Jun 4, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.