Welcome to the Yahoo! Groups version of Steinberger World

  • Andy Yakubik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2001
      Well, who would have thought that after roughly 18 months of starting
      a Yahoo! Club devoted to Steinbergers that we'd have over 400
      memebers, over 3000 posts, and roughly 15,000 page views. There's a
      wealth of information that's been passed along in that time, but
      things have gotten pretty big so it's definitely time to upgrade.
      Hence our migration to Yahoo! Groups.

      We'll have all of the same great discussions with some added bonuses:
      - Customizeable email. You can get them one by one, or get daily
      updates with only the most recent posts.
      - Online, real-time polls.
      - True file archive, for more than just pics.
      - Extensive photo and database access. We'll be adding things like
      the elusive serial number database plus other goodies.
      And the big one. . .
      - SEARCHABLE ARCHIVES! No need to scroll and and manually search
      though hundreds of messages to find that old post you remember
      reading.

      Over time we'll copy some of the more meaningful posts and pics over
      from the Club archive. Unfortunately there's no way to convert them
      from the Club to the Group - but what can we say when the service is
      free? If things continue to grow, we can also migrate to a
      moderated format in order to keep the discussions moving along.

      So join in, stay tuned and be headless!

      andyyak