pickled sheets /coils , temper soft

  • tripathi_ram1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 3:39 AM
      available pickled material(mild steel) in thickness varying from 2mm to 4.5mm in various sizes
      We also deliver in lot/bundled form

      contact Sunil Tripathi
      09890744445
      Nagpur
    • hamjain
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 3:41 AM
        Sir,

        We have regular requirement of CRCA Cutting ( CUT SHEET), from thickness ranging 0.50 to 1.50mm. We can also buy cutting from Automobile industries, OEM Surplus etc.

        Please inform us about the availability ASAP.

        Thanks

        KAPIL JAIN

        +9219849130