Anyone have dimension properties of MC12X14.3

  • Don Dillard
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hey folks
      Looks like there is a new channel size that I do not have dimensions on. It is a MC12x14.3. Do any of you have dimensions properties on this or know where I can obtain them?
      Thanks!
      Don Dillard

    • Sridge
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
        Google is a powerful tool! Remember that....
        Mark

        Looks like there is a new channel size that I do not have dimensions on. It is a MC12x14.3. Do any of you have dimensions properties on this or know where I can obtain them?
        Thanks!
        Don Dillard

      • Ronnie Collins
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
          Here it is

          Ronnie Collins

          rcdet@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011
            here ya go Don
            download the pdf from this link (I shrunk and named the link so it's ok)

            http://bit.ly/MC12x143

            Regards,
            Tim Quinn

            Looks like there is a new channel size that I do not have dimensions on. It is a MC12x14.3. Do any of you have dimensions properties on this or know where I can obtain them?
            Thanks!
            Don Dillard

          • Robert Worthington
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2011