As a complement of information, the “Mastrou” runs articulated locos. Cheers, Claude B. clbersano@... ... From: mailto:email@example.com
[PR Posting, seems relavant.... best dwp] Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 5:25:43 AM Subject: ..] steam train fans discover the MASTROU Hello, i'm happy to showoddjob1947
Who paid for the plot, by our law the plot is yours for 25 years just lay the head stone down. Arthur From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typically, it will offer information about...
* tips for rebuilding steam locomotives and/or their sub-assemblies and parts,
* sources for this technology,
* information about new solutions for modernizing existing steam locomotives,
* emerging renewable energy sources for use in these locomotives,
* steam history... or books about it...
* drawings, shop manuals, other tech?
* establishing a central source for documents written by L.D. Porta and other steam experts...
* the growing success of tourism-oriented steam train operations, and what it implies for steam traction,
* "steam related events": "specials" or "Plandampf",
* records of steam locomotive new construction,rebuilding, and/or modernizing,
* existing survivors, either "still in operation" or waiting for... better days (?),
Some fun too: we hope that we will talk about Garratts and Mallets, about weird things like Golwes ... or modernized Shays.
Information about other reciprocating steam machines will be welcome...
Primarily full-size "1/1 scale" units, but the tech of miniature steam (live steam) is OK too: additionally, models are attractive test-beds for the development of "1/1 scale" solutions...
We value freedom of expression, so off-topic posts are allowed. Our companion list, Steam_Tech_NoYAK, is recommended for those who don't want to read off-topic material.
Business-oriented messages are OK (provided they relate to "steam" topics...).
Messages should primarily be written in English but other languages are OK, provided they use the same letters/signs. If you post a message in a different language (e.g. French or German) please add some English translation or short summary.
- Train Travel
- Aug 23, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.