Re: GA drawing for RFIRT 2-10-2s?

  • martinccoombs@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2012
      First, may I belatedly thank Ulf for his pointers towards drawings of the RFIRT 2-10-2s.

      With the aid of the sites that he pointed me towards, I have spent much of the last week trying to create a side view drawing of these locos. With the exception of a few particular parts, drawings of the locos and tenders are only available at low-size and resolution, but it is amazing what one can work out with Photoshop and a bit of basic photo-grammetry when close up photos are available!

      The biggest gap in my resources, and thus the greatest need, is for pictures of the loco trailing bogie. The few that I have were taken at awkward angles, or are obscured by long grass. If anyone does have clear side views of this part of any of the engines I would be grateful if I could have a look at them.

      Martin Coombs