Fwd: [Village Green] URGENT - BORDER SKIRMISH V CANCELLED

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      Greetings to the loyal friends of the Griffon and Dragon, It is with a
      heavy heart that the Autocrats of Border Skirmish V, set tostart today
      and run through Sunday, inform you that the event is cancelleddue to
      heavy rains last night at the campsite. There is between 2-4 inchesof
      standing water all over the fields. We were hoping that the
      weatherwould hold and the event could continue as planned but Mother
      Nature hasdecided against that. The skirmish between the Kingdoms of
      Northshield andthe Midrealm has been put on hold for our lands to dry
      from the wet. We aresorry for the last minute notice to you all.We ask
      the populace of the Known World to help spread the word of the
      eventbeing cancelled to as many lists as we can.We are hoping to
      reschedule the Border Skirmish event for a later time inthe
      summer/fall. We will send correspondence in regards to a new date
      assoon as we can. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see
      you at Border Skirmish Vlater in the year. If anyone has any questions
      either of the autocrats wouldbe happy to help you. Their contact info
      is below: Mistress Tatiana Marana Melville 262-513-1271 (h)
      262-879-2809 (w-Fri 8:30-2:30p)tatianam@... Baroness
      Kristiana of Arden 847-921-6229kristianaofarden@... Yours in
      Service, The Autocrats of Border Skirmish V