Early warning on domain name.

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 2:59 AM
      I am posting this now as an early warning reminder that our domain
      registration expires December of this year. When we registered it
      there was a promotion of $3/year ($9/3 years) Now it is $9/year.
      Throwing this out now so we have time to decide.

      I looked at "StCarol.org again and it has been bought by a corporate
      entity. :(

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23 7:45 AM
        Thank you, Kendrick for the notice.
        ?!? whatever do they want StCarol.org for?

        J M Hughes
        Charleston, IL

        Kendrick wrote:

        > I am posting this now as an early warning reminder that our domain
        > registration expires December of this year. When we registered it
        > there was a promotion of $3/year ($9/3 years) Now it is $9/year.
        > Throwing this out now so we have time to decide.
        >
        > I looked at "StCarol.org again and it has been bought by a corporate
        > entity. :(
        >
        > Kendrick

      • C. E. Hughes
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23 2:32 PM
          At 09:45 AM 4/23/2008, you wrote:

          >?!? whatever do they want StCarol.org for?
          >
          >J M Hughes
          >Charleston, IL

          Since they are willing to SELL it, I would guess it's a PROFIT DRIVEN
          thing. I'm sure the phish for domains about to expire and pick them
          up in hopes of re-selling them to the previous owners.