Re: How about a Shire meeting?

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 18, 2008
      Sorry, that's what I get for posting right before bed. :P

      Yes, the 30th of March was what I meant.

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 26, 2008
        > Yes, the 30th of March was what I meant.

        Do we have a where and when yet?

        :)
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 26, 2008
          What time in the afternoon would be best for you and yours? Cass said
          we could meet at their house.

          J M Hughes
          Charleston, IL

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 26, 2008
            --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, J M Hughes <jmhughes@...> wrote:

            > What time in the afternoon would be best for you and yours? Cass said
            > we could meet at their house.
            >
            > J M Hughes
            > Charleston, IL

            Earlier around 1 or 2 would work best for us. I'll say we will aim
            for 1 and the rest of you can aim for 2 and we should get there at
            about the same time.

            Jer
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 27, 2008
              :) works for me.

              J M Hughes
              Charleston, IL

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 27, 2008
                P.S. Please bring the shire checkbook, thank you.

                J M Hughes
                Charleston, IL

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
                  I am going to be at Olaf's this evening for digital mayhem. I can
                  bring the checkbook then. Is it possible for the wagons to gather
                  tonight? Otherwise I think we will end up conference calling in with
                  the book left in Cass & Olaf's hand for now.

                  Jer
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
                    That works for us and saves you an extra trip.

                    Matt & Cass - What time would like us to come over tonight?

                    Chuck & Jeri