How about a Shire meeting?

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 13, 2008
      Anybody up for a meeting on the 30th or April 6th?
      Where would you like to hold it?

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 17, 2008
        Paging Jeremy; paging Terra; come in Jeremy and Terra....

        What or which weekend would be good for you to have a shire meeting?

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 18, 2008

          > Paging Jeremy; paging Terra; come in Jeremy and Terra....
          >
          > What or which weekend would be good for you to have a shire meeting?

          The 10th looks OK for us.
          -K
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 18, 2008
            Hi Kendrick,
            Please clarify... "The tenth" of, of... I'm not sure what or which you
            mean, as only February, May and August 2008 have a weekend containing
            that date.
            Did you perchance mean the 30th?

            Charleston, IL

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 18, 2008
              Sorry, that's what I get for posting right before bed. :P

              Yes, the 30th of March was what I meant.

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 26, 2008
                > Yes, the 30th of March was what I meant.

                Do we have a where and when yet?

                :)
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 26, 2008
                  What time in the afternoon would be best for you and yours? Cass said
                  we could meet at their house.

                  J M Hughes
                  Charleston, IL

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 26, 2008
                    --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, J M Hughes <jmhughes@...> wrote:

                    > What time in the afternoon would be best for you and yours? Cass said
                    > we could meet at their house.
                    >
                    > J M Hughes
                    > Charleston, IL

                    Earlier around 1 or 2 would work best for us. I'll say we will aim
                    for 1 and the rest of you can aim for 2 and we should get there at
                    about the same time.

                    Jer
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 27, 2008
                      :) works for me.

                      J M Hughes
                      Charleston, IL

                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 27, 2008
                        P.S. Please bring the shire checkbook, thank you.

                        J M Hughes
                        Charleston, IL

                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
                          I am going to be at Olaf's this evening for digital mayhem. I can
                          bring the checkbook then. Is it possible for the wagons to gather
                          tonight? Otherwise I think we will end up conference calling in with
                          the book left in Cass & Olaf's hand for now.

                          Jer
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 29, 2008
                            That works for us and saves you an extra trip.

                            Matt & Cass - What time would like us to come over tonight?

                            Chuck & Jeri