Possible seat available for Gulf Wars

  • schuh_eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      A friend of mine and I will be driving to Gulf Wars in March and may
      have a seat available in a full size diesel truck with a apx 8'x18'
      trailer. We would be leaving on Sunday 10 March 2008 and returning on
      either the Sunday the 16th or the last day of the event Monday the
      17th. The prospective passanger would be expected to split gas
      (tenatively this would be 4 ways if another friend from Colorado flys
      out to tag along). If you would be interested in going, please email me
      with an approximate amount of gear you would be taking and any large
      items such as huge tents, giant tent poles etc.

      Uspaig