Resignation

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2008
      As promised, I will be resigning as seneschal effective 1 February and
      have noted this in my Domesday report. We will need to meet sometime
      in January to discuss voting for a new seneschal, or letting the group
      lapse for a while if no one wants to take over.

      I assume the weekend of Jan 20th is out due to Maidens...when can we gather?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2008
        --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Cass Strong" <ladycass2@...> wrote:

        > As promised, I will be resigning as seneschal effective 1 February and
        > have noted this in my Domesday report. We will need to meet sometime
        > in January to discuss voting for a new seneschal, or letting the group
        > lapse for a while if no one wants to take over.
        >
        > I assume the weekend of Jan 20th is out due to Maidens...when can we
        gather?

        > Cass

        We can arrange to get together this weekend if everyone else wans to.

        Kendrick
      • C. E. Hughes
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2008
          Greetings all- hope you are having a good new year.

          If we have the time, maybe we can load the list materials into the
          trailer while we have the cumulative manpower of the group together.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2008
            How about meet here at our house around 1pm...sally out to the farm to
            load the trailer, then come back to the house for our meeting???

            Cass =)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2008
              UMMMM...that'd be on SUNDAY, JAN 13th. Duhhhh...

              Cass