So what's up?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
      What is the current plan for the weekend? Where/when do I need to be
      and what shall we bring?

      (wow, there's an echo!)

      Kendrick
    • C. E. Hughes
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
        It was a unanimous vote that you bring the rib-eyes and baked
        potatoes,,,,, medium rare for the steaks and butter,sour cream and
        cheese on the potatoes........ that's all I remember.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
          Don't forget...Olaf & I want our steaks well done.

          Cass =)

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
            Seriously...are we meeting around 2pm to fight on the Quad? What did you
            tell folks about the meeting?

            Cass =)

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2007
              Just as we discussed - 2:00 pm for combat on the quad and later we can
              go up to the room. Charleston/Mattoon Room

              We can chew on cookies and soda (snuck in under the noses of the union
              staff), talk and view "In Service to the Dream"