FWD from Von B list- LINEN!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      Lady Anna says this is a good place to get different colors & weights
      of linen--Cass

      We would like to thank you for subscribing to our emails.

      And extend to you an exclusive offer available only for our
      subscribers - 10% off everything!

      Coupon code " subscriber" valid through Sunday, August 26 2007 until
      12 midnight Pacific Time.

      Enjoy and have a wonderful week,

      Nikolai Karpushin
      Owner and President, Fabrics-store.com

      P.S. Don't forget that with every purchase, you earn points that can
      be transferred into dollar credit.

      P.P.S. Sign up to receive our Doggie bag alerts and be the first to
      know when new Doggie bags are posted. These are 1st quality precut
      pieces of fabric. Since they are precut, you get them at terrific
      discount. After all, you'd cut them anyways.

      P.P.P.S If you know someone who will value this information, feel free
      to forward them this email.

      Terms & Conditions
      Offer cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases.
      This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

      Creative Work Media, LLC., 6325 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 102,
      Hollywood, CA 90038, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TKysDBzstCwMnCycHJyc