Sunday Fun Day in St. Carol June 12th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      Sunday Fun Day this Sunday, June 12th, at Olaf's Stronghold! Starting at 2pm, we will have the armory open for armoring or work on projects, or archery target shooting. There will be no official SCA fighter practice if there is not a marshal present but if you show up with your armor you can do what you like. There is room in the armory for plenty of folks and pell practice, etc.

      No boffer fighting this week.

      AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Until further notice, there will be no garbing/in house work sessions EXCEPT on our business meeting Sundays. My grandmother has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor and I would like to spend some time with her and Sundays are my only days off right now. So I will be spending my Sunday afternoons with her when I can. I hope you all understand.--Cass

      Also there will be NO Sunday Fun Day next week (June 19th) because we will be at Jubilee and we hope you will be too!

      DIRECTIONS to the Strong's:

      (From Charleston)- Take Rt. 130 north out of town. After 5 miles you
      will see a sign that says, Fairgrange Bushton Rardin but DO NOT turn there!
      Take a RIGHT at the next road (should be 6 miles from town). The sign there
      will say Humboldt (but you will be heading toward Bushton not Humboldt) There is
      also a sign for the Bushton Christian Church. This is road 1500N. Follow 1500N
      for 1 3/4 miles. We live in a mostly red house on the right-hand side of the
      road. There are lots of trees, an old house trailer, a big white metal pole
      barn and a few falling-down red barns. If you reach Bushton you have gone TOO
      FAR, turn around and go back.

      Olaf's cell - 549-2905
      Cass' cell - 549-6523 if you get lost.

      If you are coming from farther away than Charleston, email me at
      tstrong@... for directions.

      Thanks all!

      Cass

      Lady Castellana de Salas