Correction

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2007
      In spite of what I have said I do, indeed, have to work this weekend.
      It will be 3AM to 3 PM :P

      I still have the 2nd radio, sorry.

      Kendrick
    • C. E. Hughes
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2007
        When do we want to take down the pavilions and move the trailer?

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 17, 2007
          I have the tents down and stored away. The trailer isn't a big deal
          to us so it's up to you all as to when you need to get it.

          Kendrick

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 18, 2007
            Thank you- Maybe we can time it so we have a cooler day to put the
            stuff back in the other trailer.

            When do we want to have a get together? Do we want to have a picnic
            to plan the annual picnic?

            Carlo