Odds and Ends

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      We have two packs of Gatorade supplied by RRD upon request. It was
      given to me in a "Confidential" envelope so I guess its TOP SECRET
      Gatorade.

      The forecast is currently for sunny and 88. Yay!

      I was meaning to ask and forgot...(Cass & Olaf) May we borrow that
      white hockey helm in the barn? If it fits that is. If so could
      someone grab it while out there?

      Bill said he just wants the food, not the "Feast experience" so he is
      fine with serving at feast. He does have a tunic and pants for garb.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        Oooo....TOP SECRET Gatorade!!!

        Do we have to get security clearances from the fighters before they drink
        it???

        Cass =)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
          Yeah, one word - waivers. :)