A general update for the masses

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hello all!

      I've had quite a day.
      First, upon inquiry I discovered that the lady hit in the parade is OK
      with a couple of bruises to show for it all.

      2nd, I will apparently be working day shift alone for the remainder of
      this rotation (till Pennsic).
      The greater ramifications of this are I get to make some decisions
      about my weekend schedule I normally wouldn't. As such I am currently
      set to be free for Jubilee and our event, though Ethyl is out due to
      vacation coverage. (there'll be nobody on 2nds at that time!)

      3rd; I got a brake drum to build a coal forge out of and two road
      signs. The guy at the end of our street works for IDOT and said I can
      take any I can use. He is going to ask about a pair of 4 foot road
      signs for me.

      4th; I ordered the tokens. The minimum order was $25 so I had to
      order 110 of them and the total to the door should be a hair over $30.
      Our Exchequer is prepared to cut a reimbursement check as soon as I
      have a total and a Seneshal stamp of OK.

      Think that's it...

      YIS, Kendrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Okay from the Seneschal...you need another signature on the check, don't
        you? Or did I pre-sign some?
        Yay for me if I did.

        Yippee on the road signs too!!

        Glad the lady is okay.