Re: [stcarol] Re: Johnstown Days

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      Wow! So many people! Great!

      Kendrick, can you post directions from Effingham for the Baronesses?

      Thanks,

      Cass

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Cass Strong" <ladycass2@...> wrote:

        > Wow! So many people! Great!
        >
        > Kendrick, can you post directions from Effingham for the Baronesses?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Cass

        OK, No Savaric. He has household obligations. Scott will make an
        appearance for a while before he has to work.

        Directions: These are not the shortest route directions but are based
        on the more easily found roads. No field roads and grass tracks involved.

        Take your best route to where 121 merges with Rt 45 northeast of
        Neoga. Take 121 south to county road 1200. This is a fairly nice
        blacktop. Follow 1200 east until you reach county road 1000. Turn
        North and drive straight into Johnstown. After that identifying the
        town is the hard part.

        Alternately you can go to Montrose and hop on 121 (Montrose Blacktop)
        and head North till CR 1200 and then follow as needed.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
          Yeah, because it's not exactly a "town"...just a little group of houses. You
          should see several cars though, and some sunshades. Call my cell (549-6523)
          if you think you've missed it. You probably blinked at the wrong time.

          Cass =)

          On 6/1/07, Kendrick <jervamp@...> wrote:

          > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <stcarol%40yahoogroups.com>, "Cass
          > Strong" <ladycass2@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Wow! So many people! Great!
          > >
          > > Kendrick, can you post directions from Effingham for the Baronesses?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Cass
          > >

          > OK, No Savaric. He has household obligations. Scott will make an
          > appearance for a while before he has to work.
          >
          > Directions: These are not the shortest route directions but are based
          > on the more easily found roads. No field roads and grass tracks involved.
          >
          > Take your best route to where 121 merges with Rt 45 northeast of
          > Neoga. Take 121 south to county road 1200. This is a fairly nice
          > blacktop. Follow 1200 east until you reach county road 1000. Turn
          > North and drive straight into Johnstown. After that identifying the
          > town is the hard part.
          >
          > Alternately you can go to Montrose and hop on 121 (Montrose Blacktop)
          > and head North till CR 1200 and then follow as needed.

        • C. E. Hughes
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            .....and do we have directions from Charleston. I've slept since last time/