Re: Johnstown Days

    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2007
      > Baroness Mor and I were planning on attending.
      > Genevieve
      > Monalee

      Yay!

      > > Cross your fingers for no rain!!!
      *ditto*

      > > So far I have:
      > > Olaf
      > > Cass
      > > Kendrick
      > > Carlo
      > > Myrra
      > >
      > > attending. Anyone else?

      Caitrina and the scream... uh, kids, will be coming. My mom will
      come if she can ditch work and I have a call into Savaric. Will
      doublecheck with the Pardue clan tonight. May try to get Scott to
      show.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        Wow! So many people! Great!

        Kendrick, can you post directions from Effingham for the Baronesses?

        Thanks,

        Cass

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
          --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "Cass Strong" <ladycass2@...> wrote:

          > Wow! So many people! Great!
          >
          > Kendrick, can you post directions from Effingham for the Baronesses?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Cass

          OK, No Savaric. He has household obligations. Scott will make an
          appearance for a while before he has to work.

          Directions: These are not the shortest route directions but are based
          on the more easily found roads. No field roads and grass tracks involved.

          Take your best route to where 121 merges with Rt 45 northeast of
          Neoga. Take 121 south to county road 1200. This is a fairly nice
          blacktop. Follow 1200 east until you reach county road 1000. Turn
          North and drive straight into Johnstown. After that identifying the
          town is the hard part.

          Alternately you can go to Montrose and hop on 121 (Montrose Blacktop)
          and head North till CR 1200 and then follow as needed.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            Yeah, because it's not exactly a "town"...just a little group of houses. You
            should see several cars though, and some sunshades. Call my cell (549-6523)
            if you think you've missed it. You probably blinked at the wrong time.

            Cass =)

            On 6/1/07, Kendrick <jervamp@...> wrote:

            > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <stcarol%40yahoogroups.com>, "Cass
            > Strong" <ladycass2@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Wow! So many people! Great!
            > >
            > > Kendrick, can you post directions from Effingham for the Baronesses?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > >
            > > Cass
            > >

            > OK, No Savaric. He has household obligations. Scott will make an
            > appearance for a while before he has to work.
            >
            > Directions: These are not the shortest route directions but are based
            > on the more easily found roads. No field roads and grass tracks involved.
            >
            > Take your best route to where 121 merges with Rt 45 northeast of
            > Neoga. Take 121 south to county road 1200. This is a fairly nice
            > blacktop. Follow 1200 east until you reach county road 1000. Turn
            > North and drive straight into Johnstown. After that identifying the
            > town is the hard part.
            >
            > Alternately you can go to Montrose and hop on 121 (Montrose Blacktop)
            > and head North till CR 1200 and then follow as needed.

          • C. E. Hughes
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
              .....and do we have directions from Charleston. I've slept since last time/