Re: [stcarol] crown tourney

  • Brendan Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      No, His Grace Dag was the first 4-time winner in our Kingdom. Duke Sir Edmund will be the second person to obtain 4 Crown Tourney wins.

      Brendan
      (typing for Myrra & Carlo)

      Cass Strong <tstrong@...> wrote:
      If you have not heard the news, Duke Sir Edmund won crown again, fighting for Duchess Kateryn. I believe this makes him the only 4-time winner in our Kingdom's history. (Myrra? Carlo? Anyone know for sure?) I am sure Duchess Kateryn is the only 4-time duchess.