OK, Finally

    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2007
      I finally have my wife at home!!!
      I am no longer spending my day driving to Champaign after work every day!

      I have updated the event site with the info I have. When are we going
      to get together to hash out the rest of it?
      If possible we would like to have a meeting here tomorrow. We is road
      weary and Terra is weary in general. Any time would be fine.

      -Kendrick
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2007
        We're leaving for the event in Vincennes IN in a few moments.
        We'll be coming home Sunday morning so Charlie can paint at the theatre
        in the afternoon before Cass has a rehearsal Sunday night. (We have
        Sunday Matinees the next two Sundays)
        Which of us do you you want when to come to Effingham? I could come
        along with Matt and/or Cass while Charlie paints.
        Jeri

        Message 3 of 5 , May 5, 2007
          We can come if it is early in the afternoon...say 1:30 or 2pm-ish so we can
          get back early.

          Cass

          Message 4 of 5 , May 5, 2007

            > We can come if it is early in the afternoon...say 1:30 or 2pm-ish so
            we can
            > get back early.
            >
            > Cass

            That's fine with us.

            I talked to Carlo so I have as good an idea of what we are planning
            martially as I think I can.

            It's up to you guys.
            Message 5 of 5 , May 5, 2007
              Let's say meet at your house at 2pm...we can pick Jeri up at 1pm.

              Cass