Re: [stcarol] June PALE text

  • C. E. Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      I have contacted Vargas- he had made no contact
      with Indiana commanders as he had suggested he
      might do for us to make a melee challenge between
      Midlands and Constellation troops. I contacted
      our Kingdom commander who directed me to the
      Constellation commander. I sent email to the
      Constellation Commander inviting him and any
      interested fighters to join us for the weekend.

      Basically Vargas did not follow up on our
      conversation from Maidens and we did not end up
      on the "official" list of fighting events. Since the
      "official" practices have already been published we are on our own.

      If anyone is going to Baille this weekend PLEASE
      try to let people know we have space for
      melee. I have committed to help with and event
      in Indiana and I will try to see if I can pass
      the word along to the Constellation fighters in
      South/central Indiana. I will be in the kitchen
      most of the day but will try to get information to the day site.

      Carlo