Re: [stcarol] Re: The AD!!

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 29 10:42 AM
      Got it - I'll list the 'address' as

      Evergreen Park, Evergreen Drive, Effingham, Il

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 29 10:50 AM
        Address and phone in my record for our autocrat is:

        200 E Wernsing
        Effingham IL
        62401
        217-347-5129

        Correct???
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 29 12:25 PM
          The "official" lable for the park is:
          "Evergreen Hollow Park
          West Evergreen Avenue
          Effingham, IL 62401 "
          I think that's the same as Jeri posted.

          I would use the (217) 663-3467 number for me. It's the phone I carry.

          Everything else looks good to me. I will add the additional info
          posted here to the web site by Monday evening. Once that is done I
          will blurb Middlebridge.

          Thanks for carrying me on this one guys!

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 29 2:11 PM
            Will do on the phone # change.
            Will post text when finished.